Tuesday, October 11, 2011

What's going on?

So I've been at college for almost a month now and while I love it God's been doing a whole lot of work in my heart that..well it hurts. I know here at the Word of Life Bible Institute this is where God wants me, and I'm having so much making friends, listening to the lectures, and yes even studying(sometimes). But God's been working in my heart and the pruning hurts lol. Maturing should be a part of life and it is and seeing how much I've matured while here is I suppose awesome. I don't know how to explain it, but you know how God shows you something you need to fix but you usually just keep going in sin? (Or atleast I use to) well this time I listened and broke ties, while it hurt...ALOT, I've had friends praying over me and being there to comfort me and guess what, I'm not dead lol. I sense this is going to be an awesome year, I'm just stuck wondering what's next....

No comments:

Post a Comment