Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Why can't I let a good thing stay..good?

So my life as of...Sunday has started to slowly but surely fall apart. After over a year of conviction I sent 2 of my brothers and 2 of my sisters a text asking them if they knew where they would go when they died. The only one to respond was my older brother. Very angrily, he said a few things and when i tried to add to the conversation he ended the conversation. I let it go because I wasn't exactly sure what to say, and then yesterday afternoon I got a rather long and angry email from him where he threatened to cut off communication with me if I brought up God again. And apparently now all of my family is angry with me and my mom said she'll "try to talk to me about it later". But as much as that's tearing me apart inside...it doesn't stop there. I made a mistake. I think. I told one of my best guy friends that I couldn't do the bible study we were doing together anymore. I was started to get attached in a way that I knew he didn't feel about me and knew I wasn't guarding my heart. But because I was so emotional last night, instead of talking to him about it I just dropped it out of nowhere. And so that caused a conversation. And now here I sit after classes all morning and working lunch and I feel awful. Why does it seem that I keep messing everything up....why can't   I let a good thing stay..good?

No comments:

Post a Comment