Friday, December 30, 2011

Right perspective

God, I know that through troubles and trials and fears and pain You’re there for me. And I’m sorry for not always acknowledging that fact. I love You. Thank You for always being there. You’re my constant, and You’re all I need <3

Lately I've been trying to deal with some things. Things that I should've dealt with years ago but because I wasn't reaching out and finding my strength in God I wasn't able to. It's been hard, I'm not gonna lie about that. I left school in late November and I head back on Sunday and in just that amount of time I've changed. Through ups and downs, and craziness God grabbed my heart. And eventhough I'm still struggling and at times I'm really hurting I need to keep reminding myself that God's got this...He's got this. He saved me.



No comments:

Post a Comment