Monday, November 28, 2011

Change

I can't be the only one that thinks it's interesting to look back at who you were years ago and look at yourself now and see how different you were.

It's crazy how much you can change in just a matter of a few years. Thinking back to 2007 to now, it's just wow. So much has changed. I went through so many different phases through those times and many ups and downs but it took all that craziness to get me where I am right now. I use to take what everyone said at face value, especially when it came to religion. But I needed my relationship with God to be personal. So I started questioning things. And I lost friends.

You learn a lot about people when it comes to difficult times. I never thought I would lose so many friends throughout these years but sadly I have but it's true. Those who stick by you are true friends, and I'm thankful for my new friends that have come into my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment