Monday, February 20, 2012

God blesses us...even when we don't deserve it

This past week has been crazy. This past weekend has been crazy to be more exact. I counseled at snow camp for my 2nd time and me and my other co-counselors had 15 girls, almost all of whom were strong Christians but one brought a friend and that friend got saved at the Friday night rally!! Praise Jesus!! And then Saturday came, a day I was dreading...and why is that you may ask? It was my 20th birthday, I wasn't particularly sure how to feel about celebrating my birthday while counseling but I now being able to look back at that day I got to love on and disciple these beautiful girls and I wouldn't have had spent my 20th birthday any other way! Sunday came and I headed to the last rally with my girls in the morning before they would leave. The message was awesome and when they called for dedication I ended up walking up with my girls to tie a ribbon to one of the four crosses. And then the girls left, and I was a mess lol. Sunday night I just wasn't in a good mood and all I wanted to do was take a shower and chill but for some reason my best friend just wouldn't leave me alone lol. I took a shower and she just kept following me into my room and waiting and then leaving and coming back. I didn't catch on though cause before I knew it we were walking downstairs and I walked into the dining room and there were all my friends at a surprise party for me. God definitely knows how to bless someone with awesome friends. Thank You, Lord.

And my best friend made a video....and yes I cried.








No comments:

Post a Comment