Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The future

I think the reason I 'don't like to think about the future' is because it's scary. Well..of course it is, but I think the scariest part of it is realizing that you're leaving some people behind. Not everyone has the same vision as you or they're fine with just staying at home, and while yes they're your friends I've had to come to a realization today.....I have to follow God's leading and that means going out into the real world. Sending in that application for an internship was the biggest leap of faith I've taken, besides going back to WOLBI for another year. And it terrifies me to think that even though I don't necessarily want to be back at WOLBI for this 2nd year, WOLBI is home to me, so is the WOL Inn. But when August gets here I'm done. And if I get this internship I'm headed out somewhere in the US for a year. I'll be 21 in two months and I'm scared of growing up..

No comments:

Post a Comment