Sunday, May 29, 2011

Realization

So every year we have this thing called the "Stay at home Festival". It's over the Memorial Day weekend and in the town up the mountain from us they have a fair and then on Sunday night they have fireworks. So I went to the festival today with my sister Sarah, his husband Jeremy, and then 3 of their boys, Marcus, Dominick, and Jeremy James (Boogie). After it was all over we were driving a few towns over to get McDonald's and I had a realization.

This little boy down there still holds my hand in public, even when his little brother doesn't

This little guy still wants me to put my arm around him so he can put his head on me to fall asleep in the car

And this little feller thinks the world of me


That may not always be...although I wish it will be. But I realized that so many people are just constantly wishing their days away to get to another one or a "better" one. I want to enjoy everyday...I refuse to wish my life away <3

No comments:

Post a Comment