Monday, May 16, 2011

Transparency

I wish I was more transparent.

That I didn't feel the need to hide who I was..

to hide my flaws

my mistakes

my misunderstandings

my confusion.

Why is it so hard to be open and honest with people about who you truely are? Why do we feel the need to put on a show? Why are we so afraid of not being so knowledgeable?

"Don't be afraid to stand out, that's how the lost get found."


I know personally I need to work on getting over feeling like I have to be fake. I'm not here to please those around me. I'm here to please God and help the lost get found. If I'm fake how am I suppose to show those who don't know Christ, or those who may know Him but are struggling the love of Him if I'm too afraid to admit my faults?

So here's my question, are you hiding your short comings, or are you transparent and authentic?

1 comment:

  1. amen girl! be who are are. and if you struggle with it, ask God to help you with it. Your post really encouraged me. thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete